For use of our Website; www.omansupply.com you confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of products and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of the Sultanate of Oman and/or any other country are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below; this will help ensure that your products and services comply with the Product Listing Policy. However, this list is not complete; you, as the Member or Supplier or Distributor or Brand owner or Manufacturer are solely responsible for ensuring that you are not listing or posting any products and services prohibited by laws, regulations, sanctions and trade restrictions in any relevant country or jurisdiction worldwide are strictly forbidden on omansupply.com
OmanSupply prohibit to list, post, upload, modify, publish, transmit, email, host, display, share or update any products & services, ads or information on the Website in relation to the following items:
1. OmanSupply has chosen to prohibit the posting of items which may be restricted or controversial or prohibited by law including: items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance; pornographic materials or items that are sexual in nature; items that do not offer a product or service for sale, such as advertisements solely for the purpose of collecting the ‘Member’ and ‘User’ information; items that encourage illegal activities; gambling equipment or gadgets, giveaways, sweepstakes entries, lotteries, raffles, or contests, slot machines; stocks, shares, bonds, debentures, investment interests, and other securities.
2. Listing or sale of all drug precursor chemicals is strictly prohibited; including all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance, are strictly forbidden on the Website; packaging materials which may be utilized to contain controlled substances, materials conducive to smuggling, storing, trafficking, transporting and manufacturing illicit drugs (e.g. marijuana grow lights), publications and other media providing information related to the production of illicit drugs; listing or sale of narcotics, tranquilizers, natural drugs, synthetic drugs and steroids; hazardous chemicals and pesticides and/ or items in violation of Hazardous Chemicals Regulations.
3. Any ‘Food Adulteration’ products or devices, any illegal medical devices, alcoholic beverages, liquor, tobacco products, prescription drugs, psychotropic drugs or substances, veterinary drugs, intoxicants of any description, medicines, orally administered or ingested sexual enhancement foods or supplements, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, products or services that are prohibited under any applicable law.
4. Information or items that are fraudulent, defamatory, paedophilic, libellous, misrepresenting, blasphemous, ethnically objectionable, age or disability, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling, threatening or abusive in nature or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any individuals; any publications and media containing national or government secrets or information harmful to national security, information encouraging any terrorist organisations; products and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties intellectual property or trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purports to breach any persons right to privacy; counterfeit, pirated and stolen goods, products and services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority to represent or unauthorized illegal services. Religious items, including books, artefacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group. ‘Antiquities and Art Treasures’ in violation of any local law.
5. Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives including any material that enables the manufacture of fireworks, explosive triggers and explosive devices. Military or Police badges and uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems, insignia, and/ or items in violation of Emblems and Names. Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, gravity knifes, knuckledusters, bladed handheld devices, switchblade knives or any other threatening items. The posting of explosives and related ignition or detonation equipment; radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals; manufacturing or knowhow of any biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons; replica, or imitation firearms, or any related parts and components are strictly prohibited.
6. "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/ or similar scams which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding ‘Members’ and ‘Users’. Spam, abusive, duplicate, inappropriate or wrong category listing, post incorrect city / location, fraud schemes (e.g. "Get Rich Quick" "Work at Homes" scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping ‘Members’ and ‘Users’). A post that constitutes or contains jokes, link referral code, junk mail, spam, chain letters, bait marketing, negative option marketing, referral selling or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature; that includes links to commercial services or third-party websites except as specifically permitted by OmanSupply.
7. Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human body which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, organs, bones, sperm, eggs, bodily fluids and/ or body parts. Stuffs made of human hair such as wigs for commercial uses are allowed. Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, ivory, horns, hair, skins, feathers, bones, claws, shells, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, internal organs, any substance made from sharks or marine mammals, any other animal products of any description in which the sale and purchase of such products are prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws including those prohibited under the ‘Wildlife’ and ‘Environment’ protection law.
8. Obscene items includes which contain an indecent representation of women which violates the current standards of morality and decency in local society; any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 years (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not) and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play; toys containing lead paint; prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of ‘Immoral law’ or indecent representation of women; offensive material intended for use in a sexual setting including "bondage" and "fetish" items, displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a "life-like" or realistic fashion; mature audiences policy includes films which do not have a certificate for public exhibition and or described and depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend to deprave a person’s mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by the local community.
10. ‘Members’ and ‘Users’ shall not try to list or post or use descramblers, spy equipment, DSS emulators, illegal circumvention instruments, smart cards or card programmers, bank card readers, devices designed to deliberately block, jam or interfere with authorized radio communications such as cellular and personal communication services, police radar, global positioning systems (GPS), wireless networking services (Wi-Fi), any type of hacking software to gain unlawful access and the sale of refurbished mobile phones, laptops and computers are prohibited on the Website.
11. OmanSupply prohibits to list or post any offering of services like job postings, money transfer services, letters of credit, personal and non-business information, non-transferable items like any type of tickets, any kind of invoices or receipts, vaccination services, loans or mortgages, issuing bank guarantees, fundraising campaigns, any government services like passports and visas, birth certificates, driving licenses, vehicle number plates, bulk email or mailing lists with personally identifiable information including names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses and any devices or equipment used to duplicate the above mentioned certificates.
12. OmanSupply strictly forbids to list or post the sale and purchase of any government or postal stamps, credit and debit cards, gold, silver, diamonds, currency, coins, banknotes, stocks, bonds, money orders, currency in digital or any intangible form, as well as any device, equipment and materials used to duplicate or counterfeits above items.
13. OmanSupply is not responsible for any unlawful transaction, private contract disputes and any violation of contractual obligation between the Members and Third parties like regional Suppliers or authorised Suppliers or Distributors or Brand owners or Manufactures in case of any listing or posting by the Members. OmanSupply does not search or verify any third-party contracts for any products and services that may have any legal or territory binding for sale in a particular area or region. Hence, all the Members must ensure to follow the contractual obligation signed with your third parties before listing or posting any content or offers on the Website.
14. ‘Members’ and ‘Users’ shall not post any material in the Website or to members that is not in related to international trade or business cooperation or link or otherwise publish any information unrelated to the actual topics or purpose of the Website; shall not contact people who do not wish to be contacted, threaten or restrict or inhibit any other Member from using the Website and collect personal information about Members for commercial or unlawful purposes; shall not post any photos or images which are not corresponding to the title or test stated by the Member in the given ad.; shall not have provided any false or disguise information about the member account to OmanSupply or engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities; shall not use the Website to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information; shall not breach or contravene to any applicable law, statute or regulation, namely but not restrictively related to trade practices, import and export controls and/or restrictions, unfair competition and false advertising; shall not impersonates any person or entity including OmanSupply's employees or hosts or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity; shall not post, link or otherwise publish any confidential information of another Member or third party which have the purpose or effect of affecting the price or value of any security; shall not post, link or otherwise publish any content or do anything in relation to the Website which creates liability, adversely affects or is likely to create liability or adversely affect OmanSupply’s business and/or reputation.
15. If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorised to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on behalf you are authorised to act, then you may submit a notification about the infringed data along with a signed statement to OmanSupply to delete the relevant content in good faith.
16. Many companies that list or post their products & services on our Website and sometimes their call is automatically recorded for quality and training purposes. Such case you are solely agree to having your phone call recorded when you call a company in relation to their listings on the Website and you agree that no further notice or consent is required.
17. OmanSupply prohibits the use of any Broker, Listing agents or a third-party agent that offers to list or post content on the Website on behalf of others, directly or indirectly without written permission from us.
18. Members of the Website shall not offer for sale any type of car or vehicle that is located outside of the Sultanate of Oman and we may request you to make available the proof of ownership. If you do not provide us with proof within 24 hours of request, we may immediately remove the relevant ad or content without further notice.
19. Members and Users must agree not to use any automated data collection methods to obtain the phone numbers and email addresses of our Members and you admit that, if you contact our Members only for the purpose of directing them to your business or website without their consent, then you are violating the laws of the Sultanate of Oman.
20. Members intend to list or post any products and services in the ‘Excess Stock & Inventory’ and ‘Special Offers & Deals’ categories should not violate any applicable laws and must ensure to submit the certificate or orders approved by the concerned authority to perform the sale.
21. The Members of this Website must conduct your own due diligence and must not rely on the details in the listings or postings. OmanSupply does not verify the Commercial Registration(CR) number of all companies prior to allowing them to post or advertise their products & services on the Website.
OmanSupply in its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and prohibitions in the ‘Product Listing Policy’ without any notice and shall enter into force the day it is posted online. ‘Members’ and ‘Users’ who violate the ‘Product Listing Policy’ may be subject to suspension or termination of membership, permanent blocking of access to the site, reporting to law enforcement authorities.